Our services and the Joblio app are intended to be used by users over the age of 18. We do not intentionally gather personal information from visitors who are under the age of 18.
A. Types of Personal Information We Collect
The term ?personal information? means information about an identifiable individual, and includes your name, address, postal code, mobile number, email address, date of birth, employment status, industry, occupation and other information.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US:
We may collect your personal information from you, such as your e-mail address, and password when you create an account to use our Services and the Joblio app (?Account?).
We retain information on your behalf, such as files and messages that you store using your Account.
We may collect personal information when you interact with us, including when you:
- Download and launch the Joblio app;
- Register to use the Joblio app;
- Use the following app functionalities:
- Posting a request with a reward (a ?Post?), forwarding a Post or responding to a Post;
- Posting any reviews; liking Posts;
- Participating in any contests or sweepstakes;
- Chatting with other users;
- Consent to receive information and offers from us;
- Contact us with a comment, question or complaint.
We may collect information to confirm your identity, protect from fraud and error, to comply with legal and regulatory requirements, for analytics and reporting, to generate offers and to otherwise provide and enhance the services we provide to you and other users. In addition, we collect and use personal information as follows:
- Downloading the Joblio app: When you download the Joblio app to your mobile device, we may collect device-related technical information for the purposes of determining whether your device is compatible with, and eligible to use, the Joblio app.
- Registering to use the Joblio app: When you use the Joblio app for the first time, you will be asked to register and provide us with your information, including contact information.
- Responding to a Post: Information Collected from You About Others. If you decide to respond to a Post by providing a referral, we will collect the referrals name, email or other contact information such as phone numbers to allow the user posting the Post to contact the referral.
- Inviting Others to Create a User Account.
If you decide to invite a third party to create an Account, we will collect your and the third party?s names and e-mail addresses in order to send an e-mail and follow up with the third party. You or the third party may contact us at to request the removal of this information from our database.
- Offers and other communication: