Our services and the Joblio app are intended to be used by users over the age of 18. We do not intentionally gather personal information from visitors who are under the age of 18.
A. Types of Personal Information We Collect
The term “personal information” means information about an identifiable individual, and includes your name, address, postal code, mobile number, email address, date of birth, employment status, industry, occupation and other information.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US:
We may collect your personal information from you, such as your e-mail address, and password when you create an account to use our Services and the Joblio app (“Account”).
We retain information on your behalf, such as files and messages that you store using your Account.
We may collect personal information when you interact with us, including when you:
- Download and launch the Joblio app;
- Register to use the Joblio app;
- Use the following app functionalities:
- Posting a request with a reward (a “Post”), forwarding a Post or responding to a Post;
- Posting any reviews; liking Posts;
- Participating in any contests or sweepstakes;
- Chatting with other users;
- Consent to receive information and offers from us;
- Contact us with a comment, question or complaint.
We may collect information to confirm your identity, protect from fraud and error, to comply with legal and regulatory requirements, for analytics and reporting, to generate offers and to otherwise provide and enhance the services we provide to you and other users. In addition, we collect and use personal information as follows:
- Downloading the Joblio app: When you download the Joblio app to your mobile device, we may collect device-related technical information for the purposes of determining whether your device is compatible with, and eligible to use, the Joblio app.
- Registering to use the Joblio app: When you use the Joblio app for the first time, you will be asked to register and provide us with your information, including contact information.
- Responding to a Post: Information Collected from You About Others. If you decide to respond to a Post by providing a referral, we will collect the referrals name, email or other contact information such as phone numbers to allow the user posting the Post to contact the referral.
- Inviting Others to Create a User Account.
If you decide to invite a third party to create an Account, we will collect your and the third party’s names and e-mail addresses in order to send an e-mail and follow up with the third party. You or the third party may contact us at to request the removal of this information from our database.
- Offers and other communication: When you register with Joblio or use the Joblio app, we may contact you by e-mail, phone, mail, text message, push notification or other similar methods with offers, surveys or information that we believe may be of interest to you. We may also display tailored in-app offers, surveys or ads through third party websites about products, services and promotions relating to Joblio, its partners and other third parties that may be of interest to you. If enabled by you, your phone’s geo-location service may be used to provide information and deals available in your location. You can choose to not have us contact you with marketing offers by contacting us as outlined below.
- Relationship-based Ads on Third Party Websites: Depending on your marketing preferences, we may use your contact information for the purposes of enabling the delivery of tailored Joblio ads on third-party websites such as social media or webmail sites with which you have a relationship. To opt-out of receiving such relationship-based ads, update your settings on your social media or webmail sites.
- Customer Service: When you contact us with a question, comment or complaint, register for updates through our website, enter one of our contests, sign-up for one of our promotions, answer one of our surveys, or leave a comment on our website or social media sites, you may be asked for information that identifies you (such as your name, address and a phone number) along with additional information we need to help us answer your question or respond to your comment or complaint. We may also retain this information to assist you in the future and to improve our customer service, product and service offerings, and promotions.
B. Collection and Use of Technical Information:
When you use the Joblio app, we collect the IP (Internet protocol) address and other device-related information such as the make and model of your device, its operating system, mobile device identification number (IMEI), MAC address, geographic location (if enabled on your device), Integrated Circuit Card Identifier (ICCID), which identifies your SIM card, information about its screen size, and the date and time of your use. We use this information to facilitate the operation of Joblio app, to help us understand how our users’ use the Joblio app, for our internal analytics and reporting, and to monitor and improve Joblio app. Such device-related information may be used as a mobile marketing identifier to offer Joblio content and advertisements to you in third party mobile applications. To disable this feature, refer to the advertising settings on your device.
Please note that the ability to collect certain personal information is controlled by your device. Please refer to the documentation for your device regarding how to allow or block the collection of location or device information. If you choose not to provide location or certain device information, some services you request may not operate optimally.
C. Disclosure of Personal Information
- Sale of Business: We may transfer any information we have about you in connection with a merger or sale involving all or part of Joblio or as part of a corporate reorganization or stock sale or other change in corporate control.
- Service Provider Arrangements: We may transfer (or otherwise make available) your personal information to our affiliates, partners and other third parties who provide services on our behalf. For example, we may use service providers to host Joblio app-related services, facilitate transactions, or send offers or other communications on our behalf. Your personal information may be maintained and processed by our affiliates and other third-party service providers. Our service providers are given the information they need to perform their designated functions, and we do not authorize them to use or disclose personal information for their own purposes.
- Legal: Joblio, our affiliates and our other service providers may provide your personal information in response to a search warrant or other legally valid inquiry or order, to meet requests for information from regulators or to satisfy legal and regulatory requirements applicable to us, or as otherwise required by applicable law. We may also disclose personal information where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, protecting our rights or property, or as otherwise permitted by law.
We have implemented administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect personal information in our custody and control against unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure. Your personal information may be transmitted to and stored or processed in one or more locations. Our transmittal, storage and processing of your personal information will be handled in accordance with all applicable laws, including where applicable the United States Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, the California Consumer Privacy Act and the European Union General Data Protection Regulation.
E. Access to your Personal Information
You have the right to access, update, and correct inaccuracies in your personal information in our custody and control, subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law. To request access, updating or correction of inaccuracies in your personal information that we have in our custody or control, email or write to us at the contact information set out below. We may request certain personal information for the purposes of verifying the identity of the individual seeking access to their personal information records or when applying for a job opportunity.
G. How to Contact Joblio
21500 Biscayne Blvd.
Aventura, FL., USA.
Notice to California Residents
Effective January 1, 2020, the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) allows California residents, upon a verifiable consumer request and subject to applicable exemptions, to request that we give you access, and (if technically feasible) in readily usable form, to the specific pieces and categories of Personal Information that we have collected or shared about you. California residents also have the right to submit a request for deletion of Personal Information under certain circumstances that Joblio is not otherwise entitled to maintain.
A California consumer may, for no fee, make the following verifiable requests to a business collecting their Personal Information:
- request to know categories of Personal Information collected and disclosed;
- request to know specific pieces of Personal Information collected; and
- request to delete their Personal Information.
To submit a request under the CCPA, please contact us by emailing . For your protection, we will need to verify your identity using the Personal Information associated with your Account before fulfilling your request. Government identification may be required. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable and consistent with applicable law, which may take up to 45 days following verification of your identity. Please note that the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act and the CCPA allows us to keep certain forms of data for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting a change or deletion. In addition, there may be certain data that we may not allow you to review for legal, security, or other reasons.
Notice to Vermont Residents
We will not share information we collect about you with non-affiliated companies except as permitted by law, including, for example with your consent or to service your account. We may share information about our transactions or experiences with you with our affiliates.
Notice to Nevada Residents
You are being provided this notice under Nevada state law. In addition to contacting Joblio, Nevada residents can contact the Nevada Attorney General for more information about your opt out rights by calling 702.486.3132, emailing , or by writing to: Office of the Attorney General, Nevada Department of Justice, Bureau of Consumer Protection 100 North Carson Street, Carson City, NV 89701-4717.
Joblio will not discriminate against customers exercising their rights as mentioned above.